Families are encouraged to visit the school for a tour of the campus and talk with our admission staff. Appointments can be made by contacting the administration.
Application and Required Documents
There is no application deadline, but it is recommended that the admission process is initiated early . Applications are accepted on a space available basis throughout the school year.
Along with the student application form, you will be asked to provide us with certain documents.
- Completed Application Form
- Copy of Identity Card or Passport
- Two Passport Photographs
- Final School Report from Previous School
Early Childhood Department
A child must be age eligible
- KG1 : Must be three years old before December 31.
- KG2 : Must be four years old before December 31.
- KG3 : Must be five years old before December 31.
Students applying to enter Grades 1 and above sit for diagnostic tests (Oral/ Written) as part of the admission process. Upon completion, the diagnostic tests are marked and a decision upon placement is made by the school.
Admission decisions are made after careful evaluation of the candidates. Results of diagnostic testing and previous school records are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that, in order to complete the registration, the above mentioned documents should be presented upon initiation of the admission process in support of the application.
Once accepted and the required fees are paid, a place for the student is reserved.
* The admission process is intended to be informative for all prospective families.