We implement a variety of approaches based on the requirements of the Lebanese Curriculum, with relevance to modern curriculum followed in other foreign countries, to supply the student with all the needed information and facilitate his/her academic development and assure his/her efficient involvement in the future learning cycles.
- After acquiring the core objectives in kindergarten, we work during this cycle on assisting the child to be more fluent in reading and more familiar with writing and expressing his own ideas.
- We encourage students to brainstorm, generate new ideas, analyze and come out with logical conclusions.
- In addition to regular classes (Arabic, English, French, Science and Math), a great concern is given to art classes and physical education periods which effectively help enhancing the student’s psycho-motor learning by developing his cognitive functions as well as his physical skills.
- Students are also encouraged to share and develop their talents and physical skills by sharing in school musical concerts, exhibitions and sports competitions (within the school campus or by participating in national concerts and activities).
- During this stage, we guide a student to become a skilled, independent and life-long learner. We help him/her to grow into a responsible citizen with positive social skills, a proper self-esteem and an awareness of his/her future role in the community.