In cycle two, students are encouraged to seek knowledge by themselves and share what they have acquired with their classmates.
- In alignment with the national curriculum and international standards, children acquire the main competencies in the three languages (Arabic, English and French). A student improves his/her reading, writing, and oral communication skills in the three main languages through collaborative learning (activities, group work and projects).
- A student masters all basic concepts in Mathematics and learns methods that allow him/her to perform calculations mentally.
- During science classes, students are actively involved in their own learning. They are encouraged to develop a conceptual framework as well as developing problem solving skills. Moreover, students widen their scientific knowledge through experimentation by applying what they have learnt in the laboratory.
- During this stage, children participate in extra-curricular activities such as sports, choir, clubs, competitions, exhibitions, and projects.
- During this cycle, the curriculum includes Arabic, English, French, Mathematics, Sciences, Social Studies (Geography and Civics), Art, Music, and Physical Education.