During this cycle, we facilitate the student’s gradual transition from childhood to adolescence through balanced academic and extracurricular programs and appropriate social interaction. In addition, we prepare students to sit for their first official exam and consider prospective academic and career opportunities.
- Students are exposed to advanced informational and instructional technology to promote their problem solving skills and critical thinking.
- Students acquire the skills and competencies required for higher academic stages.
- The teaching methodology is student-centered using various teaching strategies and styles to cater for diverse students’ needs and learning styles. These include pair work, group work, peer coaching, research papers, project-based assignments and the use of advanced technology.
- Students participate in extra-curricular activities such as sports, choir, clubs, competitions, exhibitions and projects. Such activities help students to be more caring, committed and active in the community.
- Students are encouraged to get more involved in community, and share in preserving the traditional and cultural heritage of their country. Moreover, a great concern is given to social values such as being cooperative tolerant honest…etc
- During this cycle, the curriculum includes Arabic, English, French, Mathematics, Sciences, Social Studies (History, Geography and Civics), Art, Music, and Physical Education.