Kindly read our rules and regulations very carefully. These rules and regulations apply to all students and families.
- Doors open at 7:30AM and close at 7:50AM.
- Students are asked to be present at 7:30AM for the morning assembly. Classes start at 7:55 AM
- For students arriving after 7:55 AM, parents are requested to accompany their children to the administration prior to attending class.
- Dismissal is at 2:10 PM.
- Students using the school means of transportation are asked to head to their respective buses promptly.
- The school is not responsible for students after 2:30PM.
Medicine and Illness
- Parents are required to complete the medical report update provided at the beginning of the academic year. This report will be kept confidential.
Students on medication should hand the medicine to the division nurse with a written note from the parents.
- Whenever a student is feverish (38° C or above), he/she will be isolated and the division nurse calls the parents to take the student home.
- The school may require the submission of a doctor’s written note in order to assure that the student’s illness is not contagious.
* In case of sickness and absence on a test date, a medical report must be presented.
- An appointment should be arranged for any meeting with the administration or teachers.
- Any complaint should be written and submitted to the administration.
- Any official document needed from the school should be requested by filling up the appropriate form. This official document will be submitted in a minimum of three days period from the day of applying the form.
- Parents are not allowed to enter the school campus (except the administration) during normal studying hours unless there is an official permission.
- Students are not allowed to leave the school campus before the end of classes unless there is an official permission.
- Students are not allowed to leave the school campus after the end of classes except with their parents
- Students’ pickup and drop of assembly points are in the nearest possible place.
- Eating and drinking are not allowed inside the bus.
- Throwing anything outside the bus window is strictly prohibited.
- Standing, jumping, and dancing in the bus are not allowed.
- Bus registration is subject to cancellation in case of student misbehavior.
In case a student shifted his/her address, or newly registered in transportation:
- Parents should inform the school in a written application 1 week before shifting.
- Parents should drop their children on the day of changing the bus.
- Parents have to locate the new address accurately to the administration
- Changing buses is subject to administration approval.
- Tuition fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Payable in three to five installments, no later than APRIL 5.
- Discounts are given to families due to Financial Aid Program
- Final year certificate is distributed to student with clear account.
- In case registration is cancelled during the academic year for any reason, tuition fees are calculated as follows :
– Within 2 weeks from student’s attendance: 10% of tuition fees apply.
– Within 1 month from student’s attendance: 20% of tuition fees apply.
– Within 2 months from student’s attendance: 50% of tuition fees apply.
– Within 6 months from student’s attendance: 100% of tuition fees apply.
- All discounts and financial facilities are automatically cancelled in case tuition fees are not cleared before the end of the year.